For the hot chocolate lovers amongst us, you may be looking for new ways to use your drinking chocolate flaking during the warmer months.
Luckily, we’ve prepared a Chocolate Martini Mocktail recipe for you, which is quick and easy to make, meaning you can enjoy your hot chocolate flakes all year around. Take a look at the recipe and method below of how you can create your own at home chocolate experiences.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chocolate Martini Mocktail Ingredients:
- 450 ml of milk (dairy free alternatives can be used)
- 120 grams of Hot Chocolate Flakes (we used dark chocolate flakes in this recipe)
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- ¼ Vanilla coffee syrup
Chocolate Martini Mocktail Method:
- Heat 200ml of the milk until bubbles begin to appear around the edge of the pan
- Add in the chocolate flakes and a pinch of salt and whisk until the drinking chocolate flakes have melted
- Add the remaining cold milk and whisk until fully combined
- Next, stir in the vanilla coffee syrup
- Finally, allow the drink to chill before garnishing (optional) and serving to enjoy