The perfect dessert for bonfire night, and great for sharing; these ‘chocolate bonfire nachos’ are a twist on the Mexican classic, with a s’more-like feel, and toasted marshmallow theme. Grab your choice of biscuit (we went for digestives), and dunk into the dip; first hitting the crispy top of the marshmallows, then the gooey, melted part; ending with the creamy chocolate sauce.
MAKES 1 // TIME: 15 MINUTES // EASY
Dark Chocolate Bonfire Nachos Ingredients:
- 200g Classic Milk Chocolate
- 2tbsp Milk
- 350g Marshmallows
- 100g Digestive Biscuits (Or biscuit of your choice)
Dark Chocolate Bonfire Nachos Method:
- Heat the milk, chocolate and 200g of the marshmallows (chopped) in a pan on a low heat, until melted and completely combined.
- Add the chocolate sauce to an ovenproof dish, and then top with the remaining marshmallows.
- Turn your grill to high, and then grill the marshmallows for a couple of minutes; or until nice and caramelised on top.
- Serve with your biscuits and dip and dunk as you like!