A delicious sweet treat in a pot, our dark orange chocolate mousse recipe offers a spot of indulgence and relatively easy to make. Let us know how you get on with it.
Dark Orange Chocolate Mousse Recipe
MAKES 8 // TIME: 15 MINUTES (6 HOURS SETTING TIME) // EASY
- 500ml Whipping Cream
- 250g Dark Orange Chocolate (roughly chopped; this means 3 bars, although you can half the recipe should you choose)
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- Heat the cream in short bursts in the microwave until bubbles begin to form around the edges. Pour over the chopped chocolate, and leave to stand for a couple of minutes so that it starts to melt; then stir with a whisk until all of the chocolate is properly melted and smooth, then stir in the vanilla.
- Now you need to leave the mixture to cool completely, and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours; if not, overnight to chill and set.
- Take it out of the fridge, and whip the chocolate cream with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks (for which only takes a couple of minutes).
- Spoon into small bowls, add a swirl of cream, sprinkle with grated chocolate left over from the bars and enjoy.
If you like the look of this recipe, you can purchase our Dark Orange Chocolate here. Enjoy!