This is a delicious recipe, perfect for those Sunday roasts and dinner parties. With the duck cooked to your liking, served with your favourite vegetables, with a chocolatey twist the whole family will enjoy!
Duck à l’Orange Dark Chocolate Ingredients:
- 4 Duck Breasts
- 250gm Choc Affair Dark Chocolate Orange Bar (2 and a half of our chocolate bars)
- 50ml Double Cream
- 50g Butter
- 1tsp Salt
Duck à l’Orange Dark Chocolate Method:
- Just before you begin making your delicious dish, you may wish to prepare and begin cooking your favourite vegetables. We highly recommend eating your Duck à l’Orange with fondant potato, orange segments and cabbage (trust us, it’s delicious).
- Take the 4 duck breasts and place them breast skin down in a cold pan. Allow the pan to slowly heat up, (this helps to reduce the fat content in the duck). Continue to cook the duck breasts to your liking and leave to rest.
- To create the delicious sauce, in a bowl over a pan of boiling water add the dark orange chocolate, double cream, butter and salt and mix thoroughly. Continuously stir the mixture until the mixture turns into a scrumptious glossy sauce.
- Once everything has been cooked, serve the vegetables, slice the duck breasts and pour the sauce over the duck and vegetable and enjoy!