Easter may be over – but the chocolate definitely isn’t! So why not use those leftover Easter treats and make something truly delicious that you can share with the whole family? This simple no-bake recipe is a true classic (with a twist) and incredibly more-ish!
Egg-streme Rocky Road
MAKES 9 // TIME: 20 MINUTES (1 HOUR SETTING TIME) // EASY
- 300g Chocolate (whichever kind you like – we chose our milk chocolate)
- 50g Mini Marshmallows
- 100g Mini Milk Chocolate Eggs
- 100g Oreos (or another biscuit if you fancy!)
- 1 tsp Salted Buter
- Any leftover chocolate to sprinkle on top (we chose Mango White Chocolate and Peach & Raspberry White Chocolate because there were bits and pieces kicking around in the cupboard from our last recipe creation)
- Break the Oreos into small bitesize pieces, and put them into a large mixing bowl.
- Put 75g of the mini chocolate eggs into a plastic food bag, and use a rolling pin to crush them into fragments. Add the fragments into the mixing bowl.
- Add 25g of whole Mini Milk Chocolate Eggs into the mixing bowl, along with the marshmallows.
- Melt the Milk Chocolate in a bowl, and then add the butter into the melted mixture. Stir until combined, then pour into the large mixing bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon, combine the mixture until completely covered in the melted chocolate.
- Line a deep 10 inch square baking tray with parchment paper, and pour in the mixture. Use a spoon to spread the mixture into the corners and flatten.
- Sprinkle the remaining Mini Milk Chocolate Eggs on top, along with any other left over Easter chocolate you might have.
- Put the tray into the fridge and leave to set for around 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge, cut into 9 squares, and enjoy!
We hope you had a wonderful Easter, and can continue celebrating with this easy rocky road!