This gorgeous recipe makes 10 individual Lime & Sea Salt tarts that are just simply delicious. This recipe has two parts, the pastry and the mouth-watering filling!
Part 1 – Ingredients for the pastry
- 250g Plain Flour
- 110g Butter
- 80g Sugar
- 1 Egg
- After preheating the oven to 180°c, mix together the flour, butter, sugar and egg to make a soft dough.
- Place into moulds and blind bake for around 10 minutes.
Part 2 – Ingredients for the filling
- 500gm Choc Affair Lime & Sea Salt chocolate
- 250gm Butter
- 250gm Double Cream
- 3 Egg Yolks
- Heat the Lime & Sea Salt chocolate, butter, double cream and 3 egg yolks in a bowl over a pan of boiling water. Stir the mixture together to create a glossy sauce.
- Pour into the pastry cases and set in fridge for a couple of hours.
- Once set, garnish your tarts, and enjoy with fresh cream.
Remember, you can replace the Lime & Sea Salt chocolate bar with any of our delicious flavoured chocolate bars that you have handy.