Absolutely Scrumptious! Who can resist cupcakes, especially when they are packed full of our delicious Orange & Geranium chocolate!
Orange & Geranium Cupcakes Ingredients:
- 100gm Self raising flour
- 20gm Cocoa powder
- 140gm Caster sugar
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 40gm Unsalted butter
- 120ml Whole milk
- 1 egg
- ¼tsp of vanilla extract
- 150gm Double cream
- 150gm Choc affair Orange & Geranium chocolate
Orange & Geranium Cupcakes Method
- Preheat the oven to 170°C, gas mark 3.
- Add the flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, salt and butter in a bowl and mix together until well combined.
- In a jug whisk the milk, egg and vanilla together. Slowly pour half into the mixture, beat to combine, then add the remaining, mix well.
- Spoon mixture into 12 paper cases and cook for 20 minutes until they’re golden in colour and have risen.
- Break up the Orange & Geranium chocolate into small pieces. Heat the cream in the microwave or a saucepan, and pour over the chopped chocolate, stir until fully melted. Allow to cool.
- Using a hand mixer beat the chocolate until light and fluffy, then pop into a piping bag and start decorating your cupcakes.
- Grate the remaining chocolate, and sprinkle over the finished cupcakes, serve and enjoy!