Peach & Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
MAKES 1 CHEESECAKE // TIME: 20 MINUTES (6 HOURS SETTING TIME) // EASY
- 100g Butter or Margarine, melted
- 200g Digestive Biscuits, crushed
- 600g Soft Cheese
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 300ml double cream
- 1 Tin of Peaches, drained
- 250g Fresh Raspberries
- 1 Bar of Peach and Raspberry White Chocolate
- Grease the base and sides of a 20cm springform tin, and set to one side.
- Crush the biscuits, add to a bowl and mix in the melted butter. Press firmly into the tin and leave to cool in the fridge.
- Pop the soft cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract into a bowl and using an electric mixer, beat until well combined. Add the cream and beat again until thoroughly mixed.
- Chop up the peach slices and the raspberries, and stir into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the mix onto the biscuit base and smooth the surface; the colours of the peach and raspberry add a stunning flash of colour in this light cheesecake mix.
- Leave in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove from the tin, grate the chocolate bar and sprinkle over the top of the cheesecake. Serve with fresh cream and enjoy!
If you like the look of this easy cheesecake recipe, then you can purchase our Peach & Raspberry White Chocolate here.