After a big meal (or even cooking one), you sometimes can’t face a huge plate of chocolate cake – however tempting it may be! This Panna Cotta recipe is the perfect dessert to serve your guests – it’s quick, easy and looks really complex! And the best thing is – it is light and creamy, and just right to finish off your meal. The best thing to do when you make this is to make the panna cotta the night before, so that you can leave it to set over night (and have one less thing to worry about the next day)!
If you need to make more than two, simple double or triple the quantities!
Peach & Raspberry White Chocolate Panna Cotta Recipe
MAKES APPROX. 2 // TIME: 20 MINUTES (6 HOURS SETTING TIME) // EASY
- 200ml Double Cream
- 50ml Milk
- 20g Caster Sugar
- 1 and 1/2 Sheets Gelatine
- 70g Peach & Raspberry White Chocolate
- Add the cream, milk and sugar to a pan.
- Heat the hob to a medium-high temperature, and allow the creamy mixture to heat up until it starts to bubble.
- Whilst this is heating up, place the gelatine sheets into some water and allow them to soak it up.
- Chop up the chocolate into small pieces.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and add the chocolate to cream. Continue to stir until all of the chocolate has melted.
- Take the gelatine sheets out of the water and squeeze them out. Add them to the warm mixture and stir until dissolved.
- Sieve the mixture through a small strainer, then pour the mixture into 2 metal pots.
- Leave to cool in the fridge for around 6 hours (or overnight – its just easier that way!)
- Once set, pop out your panna cottas and serve with your favourite compote (if you find it hard to get them out, leave the mould over some hot water, and use a sharp knife to go around the edge of the mould)!
If you like the look of this beautiful dessert recipe, then you can purchase our Peach & Raspberry White Chocolate here.