Simple, sweet and covered in chocolate, whats not to love? This recipe makes 2 adorable little puddings, perfect for a night in!
Peppermint Chocolate Fudge Sponge Pudding Ingredients
- 200g Butter, plus extra for greasing
- 200g Caster Sugar
- 4 Eggs (beaten)
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 200g Self-Raising Flour
- 110g Ready-made Fudge (broken into pieces)
- 110g Choc Affair Peppermint Chocolate (broken into pieces)
For the hot chocolate sauce, you will need:
- 170g Choc affair Peppermint Chocolate (broken into pieces)
- 300ml Double Cream
Peppermint Chocolate Fudge Sponge Pudding method
- Beat the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually mix in the beaten egg, milk and flour.
- Place the broken pieces of fudge and Peppermint chocolate into 2 small, butter greased microwavable bowls. Next spoon the sponge mixture on top and microwave for about 4-5 minutes on full power.
- Meanwhile, for the chocolate sauce, heat the Peppermint chocolate and cream together in a pan over a low heat, stirring continuously until ready for the puddings.
- Turn the Peppermint fudge sponge pudding onto a plate and drizzled with the hot Peppermint chocolate sauce and enjoy!
Remember, you don’t need to worry if you don’t have the Dark Peppermint chocolate in the cupboard, you can replace it with any of our other delicious dark chocolate bars that you have handy.