Give your coffee time a twist with these delicious little truffles. This recipe makes around 30 Salted Caramel truffles!
Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles Ingredients:
- 250gm Choc Affair Milk Salted Caramel chocolate (broken up)
- 125ml Double cream
- 25gm Butter
- 1 Pinch of sea salt
- 50gm Cocoa powder
Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles Method:
- Place the broken pieces of Salted Caramel chocolate into a bowl and put to one side.
- In a saucepan add the cream and bring to the boil. Add the butter and take off the heat. Pour the cream mixture over the Salted Caramel chocolate pieces and leave to stand for a few minutes, allowing the chocolate to melt.
- Stir the mixture and leave for another few minutes, continue stirring until it’s mixed thoroughly. Then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Get the cocoa powder and place it in a shallow bowl. Using a teaspoon, scoop out little balls of the set truffle mixture. Roll in the palm of your hand, then coat them in a layer of cocoa powder.
- Place them in the fridge to firm up for about half an hour before serving them with a cup of coffee. Delicious.