Tiffin is an all time favourite tea time treat – so we thought that a vegan version was totally necessary for veganuary in the office! You can of course customise this recipe to use whatever kind of fillings you like – maybe you’d prefer to use a vegan ginger nut, or you might like raisins instead of cranberries. Whatever you decide, we can guarantee that this recipe makes the most delicious vegan tiffin ever.
Making this tiffin was really quick and easy – and perfect for if you got friends over but you’ve not got too much time. It goes well with a good cup of tea or coffee, and we love just how customised you can make this recipe. It doesn’t require any baking skills at all – anyone can make this vegan tea time treat and enjoy it as much as we did!
Vegan Tiffin Recipe
MAKES 16 SLICES // TIME: 20 MINUTES (+ 2 HOURS CHILLING TIME) // EASY
- 70g Coconut Oil
- 260g Dark Chocolate
- 2tbsp Golden Syrup
- 250g Biscoff Biscuits
- 130g Dried Cranberries
- 30g Pistachios
- Pop the coconut oil, 200g dark chocolate and golden syrup into a bowl. Microwave in short bursts until melted – then stir until combined and smooth.
- Put 200g of the Biscoff biscuits into a food bag, seal and bask with a rolling pin until crumbs form.
- Put the biscuit crumbs into a bowl, and add 100g of cranberries, and the pistachios. Stir together, then add the melted chocolate mixture. Mix until the mixture is completely covered.
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper. Pour the mixture into the tin.
- Melt the remaining dark chocolate, and pour on top of the mixture to help combine all the edges. Then, top with the remaining biscuits (broken up) and the remaining cranberries.
- Pop in the fridge for around an hour, then remove, cut into pieces and enjoy!