With National Fudge Day soon approaching, it was inevitable that we were going to create a fudge recipe using our delicious white chocolate.
White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
MAKES 1 TRAY // TIME: 5 MINUTES (2 HOURS COOLING TIME) // Easy
- 150g Classic White Chocolate
- 100g Condensed milk (¼ of a tin)
- A touch of vanilla extract (less than half a teaspoon)
- Dried mango pieces (to decorate)
- Mango and Passionfruit Coulis (to decorate)
- Line a small rectangular baking tray (or cake tin) with baking parchment or tin foil; either will work.
- Chop the chocolate into small-ish pieces, and pop into a microwavable bowl. Pour over the condensed milk and mix together well.
- Heat in the microwave in short bursts of around 20 seconds, stirring in between bursts, until the chocolate has almost melted. Be careful not to heat too much, as it will burn!
- Once the chocolate is melted, mix well with a wooden spoon until it all comes together smoothly, then stir in the vanilla extract, and pour into the lined tin.
- You will see it starts to set immediately; so drizzle some coulis on top, and using a wooden skewer or cocktail stick, drag the coulis through the fudge, so it sits into the fudge rather than just on top. Add some chopped, dried mango, and pop into the fridge. Leave to set properly for at least a couple of hours.
- Lift out of the tin, cut into small pieces (too much can be sickly), then enjoy.