85% Colombia Dark Chocolate Bar
This 85 percent dark chocolate has a clearly defined aroma, and embodies the strong traits of a typical Colombian cacao. It’s bitter taste, accompanied by fruity, floral tones, and smooth hint of sweetness, captures the exquisite character of a Colombian dark chocolate.
An 85% dark chocolate simply refers to how much/what percentage of that chocolate bar consists of the actual cacao bean. It’s made up primarily of chocolate liquor, which refers to a combination of cocoa powder (cocoa solids) and the naturally occurring fat in the cacao bean (cocoa butter). In our Colombian dark vegan chocolate bar, those two ingredients make up 85% of the bar; with the remaining 15% being sugar and vanilla.
All of the bars in our Origin Collection are registered as vegan dark chocolate bars; and carry the Vegan Society mark.
If you’d like to explore more of our Origin Chocolates, enjoy our Tasting Experience and have an evening of fun with upto 6 friends or family members.