Our cheesecake recipe is quick, easy, and it goes down a treat.
Raspberry & Rose cheesecake ingredients:
- 150g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 45g butter, melted
- 110g caster sugar
- 120ml whipping cream
- 200g raspberry & rose (2 of our 100g bars) Grate 50g of the 200g bar for the decoration and then melt and cooled the remaining 150g
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 200g cream cheese
Raspberry & Rose cheesecake Method:
- Mix the biscuits with the melted butter and add 1 tablespoon of the sugar. Press into a 18cm springform cake tin and pop in the fridge.
- Whip the cream, then add the cooled melted chocolate and the cocoa powder. Mix it well and put it to one side.
- Beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar together. Fold into the cream chocolate mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture on top of the crushed biscuits and pop back into the fridge for at least an hour.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and the grated chocolate and serve with fresh cream!
Remember, you can replace the Raspberry & Rose chocolate bar with any of our delicious flavoured bars that you have handy.