What a wonderful simple bake! These delicious Classic Milk Chocolate Coconut Macaroons are perfect for baking with the kids. Such fun to make and such a treat to eat! What are you waiting for?
Classic Milk Chocolate Coconut Macaroons Ingredients
- 75g Classic Milk Chocolate Bar (1 Choc affair chocolate bar)
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1tbsp plain flour
- 4 sheets of rice paper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1tsp vanilla extract
Classic Milk Chocolate Coconut Macaroons Method:
- Preheat the oven to 160C / gas mark 3 and gather your ingredients.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper, then on top, line the baking tray with the rice paper sheets.
- In a bowl mix the desiccated coconut, flour, sugar, salt, vanilla extract and egg whites together. Keep mixing until the mixture is ‘gloopy’ and sticky in texture.
- Evenly spoon the mixture onto the rice paper sheets (you’ll want about 10-16 dollops) and pop in the oven for 14-16 minutes. Remove the macaroons from the oven once they are a light golden brown, allow them to cool.
- Now for the fun part… melt the Choc affair Orange chocolate and dip and drizzle the macaroons to your hearts content. Serve & enjoy