Make this Pancake Day even more scrumptious than the last with our White Chocolate Pancakes recipe!
White Chocolate Pancakes Ingredients:
- 135gm plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 130ml milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp melted butter, plus extra for cooking
- 1 handful of raspberries
- 50gm of Choc Affair’s Classic White Chocolate
White Chocolate Pancakes Method:
- Sift the dry ingredients (excluding the chocolate and raspberries) into a large bowl. In a separate bowl or jug, lightly whisk together the milk and egg, then whisk in the melted butter.
- Pour the milk mixture into the dry mixture and mix with a fork until you have a smooth batter. Let the batter stand for a few minutes. Stir in the chocolate and the raspberries.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add a knob of butter. When it’s melted, add a large spoonful of batter. Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown and the pancake has risen slightly. Use all the batter in the same way.
- Serve on a plate, drizzled with maple syrup, honey or golden syrup and decorate with any raspberries left.
If this is a brunch recipe, why not add a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Serve warm, and enjoy!
Remember, you don’t need to worry if you don’t have the white chocolate in the cupboard, you can replace it with any of our other delicious chocolate bars that you have handy.