As we are celebrating World Vegan Month, we thought we would create the ultimate Vegan chocolate bar for you to indulge into… Enjoy!
Vegan Salte Chocolate Bars Recipe
MAKES 6-10 // TIME: 10 MINUTES (+ OVERNIGHT FREEZING) // EASY
- 340g Date Paste
- 85g Cocoa Powder
- 170g Coconut Flour
- 340g Dark Chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- Salt for topping
- Combine the date paste, cocoa powder, coconut flour and pinch of salt in a mixing bowl, until smooth.
- When ready, place some greaseproof paper onto your surface. Place the mixture on top, and press into a rectangular shape, roughly 1.5cm thick.
- Pop this into the freezer overnight.
- Once frozen, cut into long, thin slices (make sure these aren’t too thick, as this is a very rich recipe)!
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in short bursts of around 20 seconds. Once melted, dip your bars into the chocolate, and place back onto the greaseproof paper. Top with some coarse salt, and allow to cool.
- Enjoy your chocolate bars!